Team Musketeers - d'Artagnan.
"Born into impoverished noble family of Gascony d'Artagnan is challenged to duels by three musketeers: Athos, Porthos, and Aramis.
The three musketeers and d'Artagnan unite to defeat the cardinal's guards. In this manner the young Gascon earns the respect and friendship of Athos, Porthos and Aramis and soon becomes a soldier in a regiment of the Royal Guard."
Like the Musketeers of old the aim of this BOINC Team is to earn the respect and friendship of the community in the hope that others will follow our example of One for All, All for one. Please register in the Forum and join us as a Team Member, crunching projects created by various research scientists.
The flags surrounding our Team Logo represent our members national flags. Join our Crunching Team and I will place your flag accordingly. Should I forget to do so, please remind me as sometimes it is difficult to keep track who is leaving or joining.
If you are new to BOINC and need help, get in touch with us and we will be glad to help you out. Once you download the BOINC Software, click on a project link on the left and create an account and at the same time choose Team Musketeers as your Team. Click Here to find out how to download and run a BOINC Project.
To Be a Musketeer
In a world full of misunderstanding and hate, it would be my opinion that each of us on this team have a reason for being on this team.
I was asked what does it take to be a Musketeer, well I will give my version!
If you have some of the following in your nature and you are brought into the fold by one of our Musketeer's!
1. Be honest to others.
2. Be sincere about the team and its members.
3. Have a good sense of honor and integrity.
4. Be caring in your nature.
5. A willingness to help others.
6. Be proud of yourself and others.
7. A understanding that all people have worth in what they say and do.
8. Be open on your intentions or your actions with the members.
9. Do unto others as you would want them to do to you.
10. Be happy in the knowledge that you do make a difference in all the help you give to science, team and mankind.
Now maybe I have answered some of the questions asked.
Take care and be all that you can be.